Happy New Year!
Is “healthy eating” one of your new year’s resolutions?
Would you like to learn how to cook healthy, tasty meals at home with half the effort and time, and with twice as much variety?
As a New Year gift to my loyal readers, I’d love to invite you to my class “The Fastest Path to Healthy & Exciting Home-cooked Meals!” next Saturday, January 16 at Oakland Public Library for free! I will teach you my unique system of how to make a variety of healthy meals at home easier and faster while having fun!
In this class, you’ll learn the first, most critical step — how to keep an efficient, flexible pantry. After completing this step, you will be able to whip up lots of dishes and end your dinner dilemmas forever!
- What to keep on hand & what to shop for
- How to mix and match ingredients for maximum flexibility and efficiency
- Demo of several easy dishes – with samples for tasting!
- When?: January 16 (Saturday), 2010 From 11:30am to12:30pm
- Optional free trip to Trader Joes (12:30 – 1:30pm) to help you get a head start
- Where?: Oakland Public Library Lakeview Branch: 550 El Embarcadero, Oakland, CA 94610 510-238-7344
- Questions?: Leave me a comment!
This event is popular and expected to sell out! Come early – seats are first come, first served (or bring a portable chair just in case). The class starts promptly at 11:30am.
* Parking: If possible, carpool or take public transportation. Parking could be challenging. There are a parking under 580 (right next to the farmer’s market), metered parking along main streets such as Grand, Lake Shore etc., and free street parking on side streets.
Look forward to seeing you in person next Saturday!