Do you want Aunt Else Aebleskiver Starter Kit? The pan, the handle hot pad, the turner, and the mix? Everything you need (except for egg & water) to make delicious Skivers at your home?
Then you are in the right place!
Come to a Special Aebleskiver Call with Chad Gillard, President of Aunt Else’s on February 18th, 2010 at 10 pm ET/7 pm PT .
Chad will answer your Aebleskiver questions, and you will learn a lot about this fun and delicious food. Plus sometime during the call, we pick a winner from those who attended the call.
NOTE: This giveaway offer is good for US and Canadian residents only. Anyone is welcome to join our call.
Please sign up from this link to get the phone number. http://eepurl.com/hSaQ
You’ll get the number & passcode right away via email. We need to have everyone go through here, so that we can pick the winner for the starter kit giveaway from this list and announce during the call.
- Be sure to check mark “Aebleskiver Giveaway” at the bottom.
Do you want to increase the chance of winning? Here’s how!
1. Become a Kitchen Wizard fan on Facebook. If you sign up your friends and tell me who they are, you get extra points. Also subscribing to the Kitchen Wizard newsletter and/or blog subscription via email (From the side bar under these red pots) is 1 point each.
2. Become an Aunt Else fan. 1 point each at Facebook, Twitter and Foodbuzz page. (put links) By the way, this will give you 10% discount on all purchase from AuntElse.com and auntelse.foodzie.com. Use “KitchenWizard” as the discount code on either site.
3. Send us questions you want me to ask to Chad during the call in the comment box. If you come up with more than one, break them up, so that everyone has a fair chance of asking questions. Each comment count as one. Also the comments you’ve already left on my previous Aebleskiver related posts counts too. Obviously, we’d rather have someone who’d love the pan and use it to win!
If you want to go back to add comments to increase the chance of winning, here are the links.
- What to use the Aebleskiver pan for
- What to fill with, what to eat them with
- Letter to Skiver Santa: Why you want it, why you deserve to win (Hint: If you tell Skiver Santa and me (Kitchen Wizard!) that you promise to write a post on our blogs how much fun you had with the kit, you may get extra Skiver points.)
4. Come to the call. We pick the winner based on these comments and fan activities, and announce the winner on the call. NOTE: Just like these raffles at the church, you need to be present when your name is called! Otherwise, it goes to the next person in line.
5. Extra benefit to be on the call… Our generous Skiver Santa agreed to offer some Special gifts to those who attends the call, so be sure to stay on the entire call to find out the details.
Some of you might be thinking…
“What shall I do, if I really really want the kit, I’ve left many comments, but I cannot be on the call…”
OK… If that’s the case… you are allowed to have your representative on the call, as long as you let me know in advance who’ll be on the call for you (as a comment for this post). To be fair to everyone, one cannot be more than one person. If someone agrees to represent you, s/he cannot represent themselves. Please make sure that person signs up with their name as well, so that we can send him/her reminders for the call.
So what would you like to ask about Aebleskivers? Leave your questions in the comment box below.